A Private Company
A Private Company
There exists a Private Company that specializes in secrecy, but is daily impacting lives and changing the world.
- This Company specializes in intense Membership training.
- Almost everyone in the Company eventually goes into some area of management.
- No unions are wanted or needed.
- Each local Company is autonomous. There is no Corporate Office.
At first, it is mandatory for every member of the Company to report in daily.
After tenure has been established, Members are encouraged to report in daily, but it is not mandatory.
From the first day in the Company, each Member’s position becomes secure.
Members might be ignored, laughed at, hated, loved, despised, or tolerated by other Team Members, but their position is locked in.
- Each Member is encouraged to recruit a new Member into the Company.
- Random cash bonuses may become available to all.
- Each Team Member has the authority and ability to solve any Company problem of their choosing.
- However, most Team Members create more problems than they ever solve.
Each One In The Company Chooses At What Level They Wish To Participate.
- Yet, if they remain uninvolved, or uncommunicative, they still remain a part of the team.
- Each Member has knowledge of a secret key to build up the Company or destroy it.
The Company is not allowed to go ‘public’ on Wall Street.
The Company never advertises on a billboard, radio, television or newspaper… Yet the growth rate is phenomenal.
Each Member, among their other duties, acts as an official Press Agent for the Company.
The public willingly believes whatever you, as the Company Press Agent, divulge.
- Removal of a Member that has been recruited may take a court order, and is always traumatic.
- Other Team Members may or may not help you on any given project. It’s their call.
- Bankruptcy can’t even put the Company out of business.
- There are never any dues
Occasionally there will be unannounced Staff Meetings, and it is important that all Members be there.
Seldom are these Meetings ever occasions for awards or commendations. They are always dreaded.
Any Member may call for a Staff Meeting.
Everyone knows who the Boss is.
- When the Boss dies, another takes that position without a vote or appointment. No election is ever held.
- Hurt feelings are a serious and common work hazard.
- Bitterness and Anger are the most common enemies of the Company’s existence and almost always brings disaster.
- Every Member has been known to support others on the Team in good times and bad.
Each Company Is Different. Some Are Involved In Activities Like:
- Food Preparation and Fine Dinning,
- Money Management,
- Big Game Hunting,
- Child Care
Some welcome visitors, and provide a tour that almost always includes a free luncheon.
Others welcome the public by invitation only.
Security is highly prized in the Company.
Each local Company determines what benefits are desired, and when they should be dispersed.
- The Company can survive and even thrive in capitalism or communism.
- It matters not if it is in a country ruled by a King, a President, or a Dictator.
- It matters not if it is located in an urban setting, rural or even in the ghetto.
- It survives in spite of zoning laws, no parking signs, economic down turns, or holidays.
All Members retain their position for life.
There is no ‘30 and out’ requirement.
There is constant gossip at the water cooler.
Invasive Background Checks are not uncommon.
- Private calls are not frowned on, but rather encouraged.
- While dress codes differ, there are no uniforms or name tags.
- The Company will thrive without advertisement. Its name will never be seen on a billboard, in a commercial or a newspaper.
- The Company’s only means of public awareness is by word of mouth.
What Is This Company?
Where Can I Find One In My Area?
You’re Too Late.
You’ve Found It Already.
You Have Been A Working Member Of A Private Company For Years Already!
- I’m talking about your Family.
- Your Family!
- Your Family is what you make it!
- What are you making out of your Family?