Posts Tagged ‘Sing’
15 Things To Do In Church Before You Die
- Pray till you get the absolute Victory.
- Intercede for a lost or wayward soul.
- Let God use you in the Spirit of Travail
- Pray till the Fire falls.
- Pray someone through to the Holy Ghost.
- Pray before church.
- Pray around the altar after church
- Don’t make the Song Leader beg you to sing.
- Don’t let the Praise Singers do your singing.
- Sing till you cry.
- Sing till you shout.
- Dance in the Spirit
- Leap for Joy
- Lead. Be the first one to shout.
- Run the aisles
4. Believe God
- Believe God for a Healing.
- Trust Him to supply your needs.
- Believe Him for a Miracle and see it come to pass.
5. Get ‘Lost in the Spirit’
- Be taken home drunk in the Holy Ghost
- Teach a Home Bible Study
- Win a soul
7. Say Amen
- Say Amen from your heart. Be willing to Obey.
- Stand to you feet and say Amen
- Say Amen from even if you’re the only one.
- Say Amen even when the Scripture or the Preaching touches a sore spot.
- Give your last Dollar, if God impresses you to.
- Become faithful in your tithe and offerings
- Give without expecting anything in return.
- Read the Bible through.
- Have a daily Scripture reading.
- Get a Revelation of One God.
- Don’t give some narrative about “he said, and I thought to myself.”
- Just brag on Jesus!
- Fast to crucify your flesh.
12. Love Your Brother and Sister
- Prefer them. Put them first
- Let all jealousy die
13. Refuse To Listen to a Rumor
- Tell the talebearer, “I really don’t want to hear this.”
- Refuse to pass a rumor on.
- Put all your yesterdays behind you.
- Empty yourself of all Bitterness.
- Be merciful.
15. Get the Pastor’s Heartbeat.
- Try to feel what he feels.
- Work with him for Revival.
- Feel the Spirit of Unity
Now, Let’s Have Some ‘Church’ Around Here!