The Ballestero Blog

"That's what I'm talking about!"

Holy Ghost Radio

with 7 comments

Holy Ghost Radio

A humble man with a smile as big as Texas sat across the aisle from me on the airplane. We also had a mutual friend on board who helped us carry the introductory conversation. Thus began a friendship.

Little did I know that this big man would be one of the greatest blessings to Pentecost in the last twelve years and would also be an unsung hero of our day!

He tenaciously promotes this Apostolic ministry and the Acts 2:38 message of Salvation. His name is Brother Jeff Hoffer. Once you meet him, you’ll instantly love him too. He’s a man with a burden, he a man on a mission. He is doing a God-Thing for our generation. We will always be indebted to him for what he freely has made available to us.

Because of him, Pentecostals and the rest of the whole world can listen to special services, important conferences and wonderful preaching and stirring music twenty-four hours a day.

_cid_1D82803A-9E27-4D8B-9062-C12BDB422AA5_localI listen on my computer while on-line. My iPhone and iPad both have the Holy Ghost Radio Apps that can be downloaded for free. It is available for Android phones as well. The quality has always great! They even have channels One and Two for listening options.

Last night I listened to HGR and it was being broadcast from Desert Hot Springs, CA where Bro. Royce Walker is the Pastor. A special conference there is currently in progress.

I tuned in a bit late, but it was like I was in church with them. I caught Bro. Timothy Spell in the middle singing a favorite old song. He does such an amazing job of praising the Lord in worship filled songs, that it will quickly bring you to your feet.

Bro. Kenneth Bow, my favorite preacher in the world… hands down, preached. No, I mean he PREACHED! Not only was the sermon masterfully put together and thought-provoking, it was packed with so much heavy anointing that I couldn’t help myself. I cried. I prayed. I never heard Bro. Bow preach any better than he did last night!

1959535_538514622924434_348215661_n

I was two-time zones and 1,800 miles away. But because of the burden of Bro. Jeff Hoffer I got to be in service with my friends via HGR.

What I did a long time ago on The Ballestero Blog was put a link connecting my readers to HGR. If I were a pastor today, I would place a link on my Church website as well.

I noticed last night that it is possible to become a sponsor to HGR. I can only imagine how many amazing testimonies and feedback sent in by it’s listeners.

Holy Ghost Radio. That says it all, really. It’s our Radio. It’s THE radio for the Holy Ghost filled. It promotes what we believe. It continually blesses the work of God around the world.

May we never take it for granted. May we always be appreciative of this phenomenal gift to the whole world and us Holy Ghost filled Apostolics in particular.

I offer major thanks to Br. Jeff Hoffer and mega kudos for a doing a first class job representing truth in an untoward generation.

I pray that if possible, every one of my readers will choose to do what I just did, and become a regular sponsor of this ministry. You will never be sorry, but you will be continually blessed.

May God Bless Holy Ghost Radio!

Click The Picture Below And Enjoy!

Screen Shot 2014-03-22 at 11.51.00 AM

Screen shot of Holy Ghost Radio Website

Here is the Schedule of HGR coverage of the Desert Hot Springs Conference.

999950_537315419711021_1966780720_n

Written by Martyn Ballestero

March 22, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Posted in Holy Ghost

Tagged with

7 Responses

1. I LOVE HGR TOO!!!

Joseph R. Clay

March 22, 2014 at 2:13 pm

2. Bro. Ballestero, on behalf of the entire staff at HGR, I want to thank you for the post and the monthly commitment that you have made. We are all so very grateful to God and thankful to every listener for all of the support and for tuning in. HGR is a passion of love for us, its a lifestyle, Jeff and I are on the phone literally every day. He is in Santee Ca and I’m in Phoenix Az. We are just glad that we can have the privilege to do what we do – that’s share sermons and music to help people in their walk with God and win souls at the same time. I have never said this publically in any site, including ours – Holy Ghost Radio is not a substitute for church nor a pastor. People still need to have a pastor. People must never substitute HGR for church. I get people that try to pay us a compliment once in a while by saying that HGR is where they get their church fix. I get fired up and tell them that they need a pastor, that they need a church…. We try to keep things humble at HGR. I wish there was no I in Holy Ghost Radio. At least I’m glad that its next to the last letter of our name. God deserves all the glory and all the honor for all of the great testimonies that we receive at HGR. There are lots of great things coming up at HGR in the next few months, thank you for the kind words that you have written about us.

Marcelo Duran

March 22, 2014 at 5:31 pm

3. I really love listening to Holy Ghost Radio! It is a blessing to be able to hear it wherever I am. God bless Bro. Hoffer!

Nila Marxer

March 22, 2014 at 6:01 pm

4. HGRadio really is an amazing blessing! Great post!!

kpibee

March 22, 2014 at 11:24 pm

5. Holy Ghost Radio is a great ministry for the Apostolic Church, and Bro. Hoffer and Bro. Durand are doing a great job with HGR !

apostolicclassics

March 23, 2014 at 11:18 am

6. I listen almost every day. Usually one the way to work in my car. Many mornings I hate to turn it off to go inside. I always blessed. Very, very thankful for Apostolic preaching 24-7-365. Thank you Brother Hoffer for the service you provide!

Dawn P